Give yourself peace of mind with RFID Network Telephone Support. You'll receive technical support from a highly-experienced RFID engineer¹ to answer your RFID-related questions.
With The RFID Network Telephone Support you will receive:
- Assistance with RFID devices and peripherals including readers, antennas, tags, and related equipment
- Recommendations for purchases of RFID equipment
- Trouble-shooting RFID equipment
- RFID system tune-up and optimization to enhance read performance
- RFID printer installation and troubleshooting
- Software installation/removal and troubleshooting
- Training and training services are not included, but are available
For every pre-scheduled call, we select an engineer whose RFID skills best match your needs. Whether you are researching the best products, or trying to communicate with a RFID reader, our experts can help.
$150.00 for each 30 minutes.
The RFID Network subject matter experts also provide highly specialized professional services, which includes:
RFID vendor selection (what companies should you purchase from)
3rd party project review (are you being overcharged for RFID products or consulting services?)
RFID technology selection (what technology best fits your requirements)
Specialized education (how will RFID technology work for your specific business)
A few hours with one of our subject matter experts can save you months of research and/or the expense of purchasing equipment that may not be appropriate for your requirements.
For more information on how we can assist you please contact us
¹ Our engineers have no less than six (6) years of hands-on RFID implementation experience.